“Axoloti Core” is a circuit board with stereo audio in- and output, audio analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters and a microcontroller suitable for digital audio processing. All connectors are on one side to make it easy to build your own tabletop device, rackmount, stompbox or something else.
Connect to your PC or Mac, and start patching with the Axoloti Patcher. Disconnect from your PC and play your patch.
- Assembled circuit board
- 168MHz STM32F427 microcontroller
- 24bit/96kHz capable stereo audio ADC/DAC (editor and firmware currently only supports 24bit/48kHz)
- 8MB SDRam
- On-board switching power supply
- Circuit board dimensions: 160 x 50 mm
- 3mm mounting holes
- Board revision 1.2
- Assembled and tested in Belgium
- 1/4″ stereo input jack (line level with up to 55 dB digitally-controlled analog gain)
- 1/4″ stereo output jack (digitally-controlled volume, DC-coupled)
- 1/8″ headphone jack (same sound as the stereo output, independent volume)
- MIDI input (5-pole DIN)
- MIDI output (5-pole DIN)
- Micro-SDCard slot
- Micro-USB device port
- Full size USB host port, supports USB-MIDI compliant devices. USB Hubs are not supported!
- DC input (7-15V, 2.1mm center pin, center pin positive)
- Solder pads for connecting potentiometers, faders, switches, LED’s… (16 signals, ground, 3.3V supply, 5V supply). All I/O is 3.3V signalling.
- USB-A to micro-USB (B) cable.
- USB power adapter, or battery for standalone use
- DC adaptor for standalone use
- Stereo 1/4″ jack to dual mono jack cable
- Enclosure, mounting hardware
>>> Looking for an enclosure? You can order parts, milled aluminum or laser cut acrylic, and assemble your own, or 3d print an enclosure, check here for examples!
- microSD card